We are committed to your fun, which means we are also committed to your safety. Therefore, the following policies are required of all zipline participants:
- Participants must be in reasonably good health and able to hike 15-20 minutes uphill on switchbacks in order to get to the first zipline.
- Weight limit: 70 - 270 pounds
- No open-toed shoes (e.g. flip flops, sandals, crocs, etc.)
- Not recommended for people with back or neck injuries.
- People with other medical conditions should consult their doctor.
- Pregnant women cannot participate.
- Children ages 7 - 15 must be accompanied by an adult.